What should we build for a tiger?
Tigers are very flexible and can live in almost any type of habitat. They are found in forests, grasslands, savannahs, rocky areas and more.
You can build any type of habitat for your tiger. We built a lush, green forest for our tiger. Here's how.
You will need:
1. Cut out a number of trees to stick to the sides of the box to create a lush forest.
2. Take a strip of paper and colour some grass on it. Stick it to the side of the box, over the tree stems.
3. Create a grassland for the inside of your box. You can add rocks, rivers, lakes or anything your tiger might like.
4. Paint a sky for your box if you have a lid.
5. Wonderful! Your tiger has a beautiful home to live in.