Where does the elephant live?
The Eager Elephant - our large, grey puppet friend – needs a home.
Elephants are herbivores, meaning they eat plants. We need to build them a home where they have lots of plants to eat and water to drink.
What you'll need:
A small box.
1. Find a box, and cut strips of paper long enough to cover the sides of the box.
2. Paint the strips with lots of green grass, and stick them to the sides of the box.
3. Measure the inside of the box. Cut paper so that it will fit inside.
4. On this paper, draw and paint a river, some grass and anything else you think your elephant might like to have in his home.
5. Stick that paper inside the box.
6. If your box has a lid, you can paint a blue sky with clouds, or a sunset, or both! First you’ll need to measure your lid to see how much paper you need.
7. Next, cut out some trees and paint them. Stick them on the side of the box, on top of the grass.
Congratulations! You have built your elephant a beautiful, safe home. Well done.
Find your Eager Elephant here.